Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Money Holder Birthday



Here's a birthday card I made for my nephew who will be turning eight in a few days. I ordered these Tim Holtz Journaling Tickets a couple weeks ago from Two Peas and knew right away I wanted to use one for this card. It was tough though because I am such a hoarder!! I have such a hard time using my stuff. I have literally had that Clips Assortment container for MONTHS and just broke the seal last night to use one on the card!! So so strange I know. Why do I buy all these things and never use them? I'll never know.

{Brett's Birthday Goodies:}
Paper: SU! Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: SU! Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark
Stamps: SU! Toy Box. Autumn Leaves Hand Drawn Alphabet by Katie Pertiet. Stampabilities - Happy Birthday {09}. Michaels - Woodgrain
Other: Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Journaling Tickets, SU! Spiral Punch, SU! Clips Assortment, Sizzex Frame Scallop Oval, Big Shot, Making Memories Silver Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment