Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For Mother's Day I am giving my mom a decorated {which I haven't done that part yet} file folder full of cards that I have made for her to have on hand whenever she needs a card. Here is one of the cards I have made. I used this technique from Kristina Werner's Finally Friday video on the chipboard frame. I love the way it turned out. Pretty simple card but I have quite a few to make so I suppose they can't all be elaborate! HA. Have a great day!

{Thank You Goodies:}
Paper: SU! Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze
Ink: SU! Baja Breeze, Staz On Timber Brown, Color Box Chalk Dark Brown, Versamark
Stamps: SU! Just Celebrate, Michaels - Woodgrain
Other: SU! Baja Breeze Double Stitch Ribbon, Accents & Elements Flower Fusion Too, Making Memories Brads, Making Memories Cheeky Jigsaw Shapes, SU! Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Tool, Fiskars Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment