Friday, May 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 4

I was so happy to see another challenge! I kept it pretty simple but used quite a few things from my stash! I used a woodgrain stamp for the background. I got that idea from this card. Then I stamped another background stamp from Hero Arts called Houndstooth onto Chocolate Chip card stock and punched out 3 butterflies {hard to see in the picture} and embellished them with rhinestones. I also punched out a white butterfly and pressed it onto my Versamark pad then covered it with Heat & Stick powder, heated it up with my heat tool then applied Dazzling Diamonds and heated it again until set. So sparkly!! I Love It!! I adhered the ribbon and pompom trim, stamped the sentiment and all that was left to do was take the dreded picture! HA! I just hate that part.

{Missing You Goodies:}
Paper: SU! Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip. Versamark
Stamps: SU! So Many Sayings. Hero Arts Houndstooth. Michaels Woodgrain
Other: Rhinestone Stickers, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Archivers PomPom Trim, SU! Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Embossing Heat Tool

7 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love the pom-pom ribbon and the butterflies! And all the beautiful details!

    I know what you mean with the picture! Sometimes it takes longer than the card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pom pom ribbon!!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, this is so CUTE!! Love the pom poms, and the glittery butterfly. The woodgrain stamp makes a perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your butterflies and your fun pom pom fringe! Fabulous job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comments on my card! Yeah, I would love to take those photography lessons, where would get them! And for free??? haha! You're card is cute, I have seen that woodgrain stamp used a lot. It's neat, I might have to check into that one!

    ReplyDelete