Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 3

For this challenge I decided to cover a spiral notebook. I used Bazzill Flamingo for the Berry color. For the "me & my ideas" letters I was originally going to use American Crafts {Gift Box} thickers but I needed two e's and only had one. Of course NONE of the other letters I have matched for this project! I finally broke down and traced all the letters on Kraft cardstock and cut them out. That took a while! For the Ivory Tag behind the word "big", that is actually the tag from my Making Memories Noteworthy Embellishments Jar! I loved it so much I took it off the lid and traced it onto the Ivory CS and cut it out then distressed the edges. Anyway, I am please with the way it turned out. Hope you like it too!!

{BIG Ideas Goodies:}
Paper: Bazzill CS in Flamingo, SU! Riding Hood Red. Ivory. Kraft.
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Penny Black - Constellations
Other: Spiral Notebook from Wal-Mart, Making Memories Grosgrain Ribbon - Pink, Making Memories Noteworthy Embellishment Jar {Ava Collection} Button, SU! Hemp Twine, Making Memories Jigsaw Alphabets {Boho Round}, American Crafts Thickers {Gift Box}, SU! Scallop Edge Punch, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and you get extra bonus points for all that hand cutting! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was leaving you a comment and I noticed my blog name on the side of your blog. When I was finished commenting I looked back and noticed you put my blog name in the column "get inspired", That really made my day! Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete