Sunday, April 5, 2009

Babies...

A friend of mine had a baby not too long ago so I made this cute little card for her. LOVE the sweet paper! I used the SU! Swell News set to stamp "Congratulations on your sweet new arrival" on the inside. She loved it!!


Next is a card for a friend who recently announced that she is having a baby. Not sure if it's a boy or girl just yet but I loved this paper by Kelly Panacci {Daisy Stripes} so I just had to use it. I used SU! Au Chocolate DSP to make her dress. I used my brayer with the Pirouette Pink ink to color the paper then stamped it on and cut it out and adhered it to the already stamped image in the tag. I didn't want to add extra colors to the mix so I just left the girl alone. I like how it turned out.
{Little Sweet Pea Goodies:}
Paper: SU! Pirouette Pink & Kiwi Kiss. Heidi Grace Designs Oh So Loved - Sweet Pea
Ink: SU! Pixie Pink
Stamps: SU! Swell News
Other: SU! Scallop Edge Punch & Pirouette Pink 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser

{You Grow Girl! Goodies:}
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla & Au Chocolate DSP, Kelly Panacci - Daisy Stripes
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip & Pirouette Pink
Stamps: SU! Swell News
Other: SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Sizzex Tags Scallop Combo # 2 and Big Shot, EK Success Flower Power Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment