Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maya Mist

I've been under the weather for quite a while so I got way behind on house work and all the necessary things that keep a household going. I am back in the swing of things now and have a quick post tonight. This is a birthday card for my boss. So once again I was challenged to make a card for a man. So, to make things simple, I went with the same layout as the card for my father-in-law...just changed it up a bit. I saw the video on Kristina Werner's blog on Maya Mists so I thought I would give it a try. Turned out good, simple. Now if I just had all the other colors, I would be set!

{Boss HB Card Recipe:}
Paper: SU! Red Riding Hood, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, StazOn Jet Black
Stamps: Stampabilities Party Ink Lowercase Alphabet, The Angel Co. Plaid Stripe
Other: American Crafts Chipboard Thickers Gift Box, MR Maya Mist Charcoal, Black Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment